Who are Partners in Ministry?
Partners in Ministry support and equip Church Leaders to better lead their churches in Christ’s mission and to see the church of Christ grow through more effective ministry which produces disciples who make other disciples.
We do this through providing one to one support, tools and training for church leaders focused on achieving effectiveness in church ministry and leadership.
We are grateful to God for the ministry outcomes that we have witnessed under God in churches we have supported.
Our model is to provide support through:
One to One Coaching, Mentoring or Pastoral Supervision for Church leaders
- Support and encourage leaders personally and spiritually with care and confidentiality;
- Help leaders identify and implement their church mission and focus on effective implementation of key ministries or strategies;
- Be an external sounding board and trouble shooter to help identify the best way forward;
- Build accountability and focus on medium to longer term outcomes and goals for the leader and church.
- Provide space for reflection and insights with the leader.
Consult with Church Leaders & Members to help them to be more effective in their specific ministry context
- Facilitate Ministry Workshops and Strategy alignment sessions (as agreed with a church leader) designed to increase engagement & improve implementation amongst Church Leaders and members;
- Provide specifically designed tools and resources to help identify areas of growth for Church Leaders and to share good practices and templates for ministry implementation.
Equip Church Leaders with contextualised leaderships skills and training
- Provide leadership training to help leaders across the church improve in specific leadership skills (both face to face and online learning formats);
We call this:
The Church Leadership Project
The Church Leadership Project is sponsored by a group of Christian business people and philanthropists from a range of different church backgrounds, who care passionately about the church and its leaders.
We understand that leading a church is a very complex task, requiring character and conviction as well as a range of leadership and management skills.
We are seeking church renewal by equipping and supporting Church Leaders to better lead their churches in Christ’s mission.