Coach/Consultant - QLD
Former CEO of Compassion Australia Tim is an experienced leader with a demonstrated history of working with not-for-profits and ministries.
Coach / Consult
Coaching & Consulting
- Supporting Church Leaders personally and spiritually on a one to one basis with care and confidentiality.
- Helping leaders identify and implement their church mission and focus on effective implementation of key ministries or strategies.
- Providing an external sounding board and trouble shooter to help identify the best way forward.
- Building accountability and focus on medium to longer term outcomes and goals for the leader & church.
Our Coaching and Consulting is supported by Partners in Ministry’s training, tools and workshop facilitation.
Sessions are usually provided monthly for 1- 1.5 hours (either in person or online). This is customised according to the church leader’s requirements.
We are pleased to offer 3 coaching / consulting sessions at no cost to you and your church – as an introductory offer for newly registered churches. This offer is designed to help you experience our approach and explore the benefits of engagement for your leadership (there is no obligation to continue).
After these initial 3 sessions we will design an engagement that fits your budget whilst maximising effectiveness.
We require you to commit to:
- Investing your time and effort to exploring and implementing key outcomes, and
- Sharing and reporting key goals / church health measures with us so to assist us to track and celebrate our progress together.
Please consider investing in your leadership by requesting an introductory meeting with one of our experienced Coach / Consultants today.
Book in an introductory meeting by clicking enquire or by selecting a Coach/Consultant below and selecting email to connect.